TV Host Nearly Decapitated from Coke Bottle in TV Stunt

At home science experiments can be a blast as well as a great way to teach kids about physics and engineering. There are many “DIY” scientists out there looking to profit from the excitement surrounding these experiments, and every so often they can go wrong.

That was almost the case when this Australian TV host poured liquid nitrogen into a coke bottle. The bottle rocket upwards nearly missing her head and broke a sizeable tree limb off of the tree next to her. We’re glad no one was hurt, because it would make the resulting footage a lot less enjoyable.

Trevor is a civil engineer by trade and an accomplished internet blogger with a passion for inspiring everyone with new and exciting technologies. He is also a published children’s book author whose most recent book, ZOOM Go the Vehicles, is aimed at inspiring young kids to have an interest in engineering.


It's only fair to share...Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedIn5